Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tres días (do I sense a hint of panic?)

I can't believe I leave for Chicago in three days. AAAAAAAHHHH. I know that I should be more prepared packing-wise, but I just can't seem to find a good place to start. I don't want to pack my clothes until everything's washed, but I don't want to pack anything else because I'm still using it all (toiletries, electronics etc). DILEMNA.

I've borrowed this from a great source of entertainment but I feel like it accurately describes my feelings whenever anyone asks me when I'm leaving (although I probably start out with a smile):
I'm sure I'll get over this soon enough. Anyway, I probably won't post anything else until I'm there as I'll be quite busy the next few days, but hopefully once I get settled I'll be able to post more regularly.

¡Hasta Luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment